H60/H120 Blast Fire Door
- The H60/H120 Blast Fire Door blades are manufactured from 2mm stainless steel door skins filled with superwool insulation.
- Z section frame formed with 4mm stainless steel.
- Door and frame fitted with 10 heavy duty lift-off hinges with grease nipple
- Live leaf fitted with 3 points latching stainless steel system on inside face
- External face fitted st/st lever handle on the live leaf.
- Slip bolts fitted top and bottom on a dead leaf.
- Door complete with LCN heavy duty door closer.
- Door frame fitted with weather seal and runner fitted front and back of the door.
- 1.0 bar pressure.
Difference between A- and H-fire ratings
A-fire rated doors and walls are tested with a normal ISO standard fire temperature curve. H-fire rated items are tested with a Hydrocarbon fire curve. The exact difference is the temperature during the testing procedure, H-fire rated doors and walls are tested at higher temperatures in a longer time period.
The fire doors and firewalls shall maintain its function with respect to fire resistance and structural integrity when exposed to a heat load characteristic for cellulosic (A-fire rating) or hydrocarbon (H-fire rating) fire.
To view more information on MML and our products, click here to view our brochure.
Send us an enquiry about this product.